Saturday, August 12, 2006

Marathon shopping yesterday. With mama and Aunty Daisy. Not as terrible as I imagined. Okay maybe the Mama bit. I didn't meet that many people. A first for a towning experience. We spent way too much. I would do pictures, but blogger seems to hate me and photos.

1. New Levi's.
2. Pink and purple stripey off shoulder top.
3. Pink beach shorts.
4. Brown formals.
5. White chinos.
6. Pink super comfy + super see-through shirt.
7. Green sequin shirt.
8. Massive huge belt.

Rough calculations done by me, who is terribly bad at math brings this up to $482. In one day. Yikes. I absolutely love love love the belt. It cost, $89.90 before discount, $71.20 after. And Aunty Daisy paid for it. AHHH. I am so completely in love with her for it. Even though she already got me this beautiful black formal bag for topping econs, she's pretty much going all out with it. Any excuse to shop is a good one right? And she says since she can't pull off big belts anymore, cause they're all supposed to emphasise skinny waists, she should give me the opportunity. Erm okay. I think its more her not having a daughter. She could totally adopt me. Okay maybe not. So anyway, the gist of it is, I will start going for more family functions, and not sulk when I'm forced to stay on for hours on end.

Among things mum refused to let me buy ,or pay for was this beautiful oversized yellow dress top at Zara. I don't often buy clothes from there, but this was so nice. And quite cheap lah. Like 30 or what. Which mum FORCES you to buy tight tight clothes and then criticises how fat you look in everything when you wear them after? I would have thought in the age of skimp-iness, oversized would be welcomed. Maybe not. Oh and she absolutely refused to fork out cash for the bikini, scolding me for not reminding Dell to return the last one. Sigh. Looks like I'm on my own for that one. Hopefully there aren't any beach outings for a while.

I learn day is, totally not touched. Went online and read the econs announcement and wanted to kill myself. Who's so free to click here click there? Bio gave us like I think 1 term's worth of work to read up on. I'm hoping and praying there's no geog. Anyway half my subjects aren't on Aspire, so can I claim to not be able to access?

I hate SR. I can't wait to marry my rich guy and go shopping everyday. Oh god I'm such a spoilt brat. Kill me now.

No comments: